dilluns, de setembre 18, 2006

Virtual Brothers...

Hi Hi people!!! you will ask what i'm doing writing in english, aren't you?, maybe I'm crazy, but this isn't a new notice XD, I'm writing in english for one reason. One simple and important reason. I don't know if you know anything about my favourite person in the world. His name is Bob, and I don't know how and why he could enter in my life, but I know that I won't change him for anything, never never. You are for me my "virtual brother", I love you such a brother, and I know that you too. One day (memorable day!!) you added me in your account, and we was friends in 30 seconds jajjaaj. but I'm very happy for that, and I wanna tell you: THANKS. Thanks for be what you are, thanks for understand me, thanks for protect me, thanks for advice me, thanks for be my friend, thanks for be...you. And don't worry, I wanna help you with your problems because I have problems too and is better forget it just for some minutes. I hope with all my heart you and Patri were happy forever ^^ Really, nothing would me happier, you know. And now, you will begin the university, and i wish you lucky!! I know that you can do whatever you want. Well my sweet, i have to leave you here because I don't know what say you jajjaja. Oh!! I almost forgot it, I cut my hair again XD, but don't worry this time I'm not angry!!! Well, a lot of kisses for you (only for you!!!) and we will talk later ^^ I love you I love youuuuuu!!