divendres, de setembre 22, 2006

Una canción...


weno gente, os pongo una canción que me encanta y la he traducido como sabía, espero que os guste!!
Thank you for this moment
I’ve gotta say how beautiful you are
of all the hopes and dreams
I could have prayed for
Here you are
If I could have one dance forever
I would take you by the hand
tonight it’s you and I together
I´m so glad I´m your man
And if I lived a thousand years you know
I never could explain
the way I lost my heart to you
that day
But if destiny decided
I should look the other way
then the world would never know
the greatest story ever told
and did I tell you that I love you tonight
I don’t hear the music
when I´m looking in your eyes
But I feel the rhythm of your body
Close to mine
It’s the way we touch that send
It’s the way we’ll always be
your kiss your pretty smile
you know I’d die for oh baby
you’re all I need
And if I lived a thousand years you know
I never could explain
the way I lost my heart to you
that day
but if destiny decided
I should look the other way
then the world would never know
the greatest story ever told
and did I tell you that
I love you just how much I really need you
did I tell you that I love you tonight
tonight
Gracias por este momento
tengo que decir lo bonita que res
todos los sueños y esperanzas
que pude haber rezado
para que estés aquí
si tuviera solo un baile eterno
te cogería de la mano
esta noche somos tú y yo juntos
estoy tan orgulloso, soy tu hombre
Y si viviera mil años sabes
que nunca podría explicar
la manera en que perdí mi corazón por ti
ese día
pero si el destino decidió
que debería mirar el otro camino
entonces el mundo nunca sabría
la mejor historia jamás contada
y te digo que te quiero esta noche
ya no oigo la música
cuando te miro a los ojos
pero siento el ritmo de tu cuerpo
junto al mío
es la manera en que nos tocamos que me envía
es la manera en que nosotros estaremos siempre
tu beso, tu bonita sonrisa
sabes que moriría, eres todo lo que necesito